Robert Cox, SVP, President & Chief Operating Officer
— Robert Cox has served as our President & COO since August 2015. Prior to that, he served as Planet Payment’s Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer since November 2009. From June 2009 to November 2009, Mr. Cox served as the Chief Financial Officer of Harris Interactive, Inc., a market research firm. From 2001 to May 2009, Mr. Cox served as the Chief Financial Officer of DealerTrack Holdings, Inc., an automotive retail software solution provider. Prior to that, Mr. Cox served as Chief Financial Officer at Triton International Inc. and Green Stamp America Inc. He began his career as a Certified Public Accountant in the audit practice at KPMG LLP. Mr. Cox holds a B.A. in Accounting from St. Bonaventure University and an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School.
Raymond D’Aponte, Chief Financial Officer
– Raymond D’Aponte has served as our Chief Financial Officer since August 2015. Prior to that, he served as our Senior Vice President, Finance since March 2014. From March 2005 to April 2011, Mr. D’Aponte served as Senior Director of Corporate Accounting and Finance of DealerTrack Holdings Inc., an automotive retail software solution provider. He began his career as a Certified Public Accountant in the audit practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Mr. D’Aponte holds a B.A. in Accounting from Dowling College.
Tommy Chau – Managing Director, Asia Pacific
– Tommy Chau joined Planet Payment in 2006 and is involved in relationship management, product development and business development. Prior to Planet Payment, he worked for Zeta Technologies for business development.
Jonathan Ellis, Managing Director, EMEA
— Jonathan Ellis has over 20 years experience in the European restaurant and hospitality industry, with particular emphasis on sales management and strategic development. Mr. Ellis was previously Managing Director of the restaurant group Prezzo.
Pete Ellis, SVP, the Americas
– Pete Ellis’ career spans over 18 years of payment industry experience. Prior to joining Planet Payment, he served as VP of North America at Secure Trading, a UK based processing company, and previously held a similar senior level role as VP, North American Sales at North American Bancard. Mr. Ellis spent 9 years at Global Payments, most notably as VP Worldwide Business Alliances and VP International Business Development, while based in Prague. Prior to these assignments he held several key roles at First Data.
Kieth Flaherty, EVP Operations & Delivery
– Kieth Flaherty has over 25 years experience in banking and information systems with 20 of those being directly in the electronic payments area. Prior to joining Planet Payment, Mr. Flaherty held various senior positions with HSBC Bank of Bermuda, Arab National Bank, First Ecommerce Data Services and Transworld Payment Solutions.
Charles Giglia, CIO Chief Information Officer
– Charles Giglia has been an Independent Management Consultant since April 2011, advising businesses on strategic and technology matters. Mr. Giglia was previously a founder of DealerTrack Technologies, Inc. serving as SVP Chief Information Officer from 2000 through 2009 and thereafter as Senior Vice President until 2011. As part of the executive team that spun off Dealertrack from JP Morgan Chase, Mr. Giglia helped build DealerTrack into a public company, as a leading provider of on demand solutions for the retail auto industry. Mr Giglia joined JP Morgan Chase in 1976 and rose to a position of VP Software and Infrastructure Engineering – Chase Retail Lending, in which capacity he served from 1994 until 2000. Mr. Giglia holds a BS in computer science and a MBA in management, with a specialty in management information systems from New York Institute of Technology.
Paul Levine, SVP
– Paul Levine has served as SVP at Planet Payment and President of Planet Payment solutions since 2011. He has over 20 years of experience in product and business development in the payment services industry. Prior to joining Planet Payment, Paul was President of an Intuit Company for 6 years. He has also held various positions with First Horizon Merchant Services (acquired by Elavon), CellGate Technologies, an AT&T Wireless company, and TransGlobal Systems (acquired by Chase/Paymentech).
— Joel Mayer joined Planet Payment in 2000 and is involved in product management and corporate development. Prior to Planet Payment, Mr. Mayer worked for American Express, providing commercial and legal support to various units of the Company.
Jason Taylor, Chief Information Security Officer
— Jason Taylor has over fifteen years of experience in credit card processing, e-commerce and POS solutions. Prior to joining Planet Payment, Mr. Taylor managed the card processing system for a third party processor and has been working directly with Planet Payment for ten years.