Merchant Compliant Form for review of possible Code of Conduct Issues
Please use the following guidelines and form to file a complaint pertaining to situations governed by the Code of Conduct for Credit and Debit Card Industry.
Please contact our customer service department if you have questions. Our representatives are available between 8:30 am ET and 5:30 pm ET, and can assist you in filing a complaint.
Methods of Contacting Planet Payment
- Call us on our toll free number 866.704.4729 or call collect at 1-302-326-0700
- Send your inquiry with a copy of a completed form via email to email@example.com
- Mail your inquiry and a copy of the completed form to Planet Payment Processing Services, 100 West Commons Blvd. Suite 200, New Castle, DE 19720
Step 1: Fill out the short form on page two of this document. Summarize your concerns and supply us with details. Please note the following:
- If you have spoken to or otherwise communicated with a service representative, please note their name and the date of your first contact with Planet and include it on the form
- Please feel free to use as much space as you need to properly summarize your concerns
- Please supply any copies of supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements and/or correspondence) to help clarify the issue
Planet Payment will acknowledge receipt of your concern and any materials you have supplied within 5 business days. Within 30 days Planet will work with you to determine a resolution, provide a summary of the complaint, the final results of the investigation and an explanation of the decisions made. If we cannot provide a resolution within 30 days, you will be informed of the delay, the reasons for the delay and the expected response time.
Step 2: If you believe our conduct has not adequately conformed to the Code and you feel our products or services have not been adequately addressed, you may report the issue to your acquirer of record to file a Code of Conduct Complaint
For Peoples Trust
Website: www.peoplescardservices.com to file a Code of Conduct Concern
Please visit the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s website for more information on merchant rights under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada.
CODE OF CONDUCT MERCHANT COMPLAINT FORM
Merchant Investigation Form for Issues pertaining to Code of Conduct or Credit and Debit Card Inudstry